Market fundamentals strengthen, yet increased vacancies imminent
- Greater Lansing welcomes new 7,000 sq. ft. MSU Art Lab and 7,500 sq. ft. A1 Fusion Sushi & Grill (East Submarket).
- Construction projects underway throughout market.
- Vacated former K-Mart building in St. Johns (North Submarket) sold and repurposed for industrial use.
- Everett Plaza sells for $1.58 Million (South Submarket).
- Toys R Us closes 32,000 sq. ft. store on Newman Road (East Submarket).
- Gift & Bible closes 23,500 sq. ft. store in Delta Center (West Submarket).
- Younkers’ two regional mall locations (East Submarket and West Submarket) slated to close late summer.