Casey Grosscope is a Vice President with CBRE Advisory & Transaction Services, specializing in Occupier Services for new and existing clients around the world. Based in Denver, Casey aligns the specific financial and operational goals of his clients with current market conditions while working to integrate solutions that support his clients’ initiatives and long-term profitability. His experience includes helping companies with their Colorado real estate needs as well as supporting multi-market accounts.
Across the length of his career, Casey has executed over 1 million sq. ft. of transactions exclusively for occupiers of commercial space. He has worked with clients across a range of industries, including oil and gas, architecture, engineering and manufacturing.
Prior to joining CBRE, Casey worked with the Global Corporate Services team at Newmark Knight Frank for six years. Before Newmark, Casey was with Transwestern Tenant Advisory Services for five years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Denver Petroleum Club
- Colorado Uplift Committee Member
- Greenway Foundation Committee Member
- Western Energy Alliance
- State of Colorado - Licensed real estate broker
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in International Affairs with an emphasis in Latin America
- Whiting Oil and Gas
- FJA US
- Schryver Medical, Multi Market
- Trident USA, Multi Market
- NEON, Multi Market
- Wagenlander & Heisterkamp
- Generation Schools
- Zayo Group